Extracting "Pay Scale Group" within a workflow

b_khawaja@ppl.com.pk b_khawaja at ppl.com.pk
Tue Aug 28 02:38:48 EDT 2007

need to extract the "Pay Scale Group" of the employee fro some decision
making within the Workflow.

what i figure out is that i need to call

Two Methods GETLIST & GETDETAIL of object BASICPAY.

The Method GETLIST gets called successfully,
but i'm not able to call the METHOD GETDETAIL of object BASICPAY.

What i found is that The BINDING of GETDETAIL doesn't list all the
Import variables of FM 'BAPI_BASICPAY_GETDETAIL'.

IF thers is any other way to extract this information.
I'm new to this Workflow stuff. so please guide me if i'm on a wrong
track.

Khawaja Bilal Sohaib