Setting IDOC Workflow for EDI Admin

Shalini Sabnani workflow.mail at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 15:48:20 EDT 2007

David
Use T-CODE  OYEA to set up the IDOC administrator. This person will get a
workitem in his inbox for errors occuring with all types of IDOCs.
Alternatively you could define customer task for different types of IDOCS
and redirect the errored information to specific user's inbox based on the
IDOC type this can be done by specifying  the psarticular USER within the
TASK.

Hope this helps
Shalini