Setting IDOC Workflow for EDI Admin

David Blacow blacow at adobe.com
Mon Aug 27 14:46:00 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am hoping someone on this list can help point me in the correct
direction.

I have an issue where many of my workflow users are receiving workflow
messages they should not.  These messages are for IDOCs that can not be
routed via the partner configuration (i.e. invalid partner status 56
IDOC).  I understand these IDOCs should route to the IDOC Administrator,
however, the workflow messages seem to be routing to all agents
regardless of workcenter affiliation or position.  I have been trying to
determine how to review my IDOC Administrator configuration, but have
yet to determine how to do this.  I am running on SAP ECC 6.0 and
believe the issue began with our upgrade.  Unfortunately those who were
responsible for setting up our workflow are no longer with our company.

Thanks in advance for any guidance/assistance that can be provide.

Best regards,

Dave Blacow

EDI Business Systems Analyst