SRM Shopping cart - copied standard task is not working..

Balasubramanian Padmanabha pbalaa_2007 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 11:36:50 EDT 2007

Hi All,
  Iam working in SRM Shopping cart approval..

  I need to send the shopping cart to an accounts user to verify the accounts assigned at the line item level.

  So, I copied & inserted the standard task  TS10008126 with the modified text message
for the accounts user.

  Problem
-------------
In the run time, although the workitem is going to the accounts user,the approve, reject icon are disabled.
   Also, when the user clicks on the display, it doesn't show the details.

  I am not sure,  whether, I need to include this standard task in any particular list or
  whether I am missing any authorizaiton.

  Or Do I need to include this in the SWFVISU .. please help  me out..

  Also, I tried giving authorization, it didn't work.

  Any inputs will be very valuable as this is a very urgent issue.

  Thanks
Regards
Bala