Task with AFTER method question

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 09:10:46 EDT 2007

Just a tip, make sure you have backed out of all WF related transactions
before calling SWU_OBUF - especially SWO1. The transactions can hold on to
things which somehow invalidate the buffer refresh. Backing out the object
to the main screen of SWO1 is not enough, you must leave the transaction.

May not even be an issue anymore, but it certainly used to be.

Have fun,
Mark