Welcome to the "SAP-WUG" mailing list (Digest mode)

Zamir Qadri zamir.qadri at holcim.com
Fri Aug 17 06:04:37 EDT 2007

Dear Friends

One of my client requirement is to integrate Workflow module of Sap with
Exchange/Lotus Notes. I have a read a message of Stephen, in that message
it was mentioned that integration of Workflow of SAP with Lotus/Exchange
is mentioned in the Pal Alto Section in www.saplabs.com.
I searched the whole site but i was unable to locate "Pal Alto" Section in
www.saplabs.com.
Please provide me with the navigation path/link.

In case if any better solution is available please let me know.
As the requirement is very urgent i will be really greatful for the
earliest reply.
Your input will be great help for me.

Thanking You in Advance.

Regards
Zamir
SAP MM Consultant.

_____________________

Zamir Qadri
Company name Department name Zip code & City name Phone +xx xx xxx xx xx
Fax +xx xx xxx xx xx Mobile +xx xx xxx xx xx
www.holcim.com
This e-mail is confidential and intended only for the use of the above
named addressee. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete
it immediately and notify us by e-mail or telephone.

sap-wug-request at mit.edu
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces+zamir.qadri=holcim.com at mit.edu
08/17/2007 02:01 PM

zamir.qadri at holcim.com
cc

Subject
Welcome to the "SAP-WUG" mailing list (Digest mode)

Workflow Users' Group Mailman List.  The purpose of this list is to
provide a forum for SAP Workflow developers for asking and answering
questions related to Workflow development.  This list is not intended
for any marketing or solicitation use; any subscribers who ignore this
rule may be removed from the list.

In general, this is a friendly helpful community, and we hope that you
help us keep it that way.

Kind Regards, SAP-WUG List Owners

  sap-wug at mit.edu

subscription page at:

  http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/options/sap-wug/zamir.qadri%40holcim.com

  SAP-WUG-request at mit.edu

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  india123

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your mit.edu mailing list
passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on
your options page that will email your current password to you.