Agent assignment for a background task required

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Wed Aug 15 11:57:51 EDT 2007

We switched from FileNet to Documentum last week. (What a chore!)

The user is a Communication type sap_all sap_new and calling from their
eConnector Agent.
I would have thought this user type would still be able to start the BG
task, but it did not
without jumping through the hoops.

It failed for this type user and a dialog user. After the below steps,
non issue at this point.
I was just trying to figure out why a non dialog user could not start a
BG task. Seems to work
same in 4.6c and ECC6. "It's not a bug... It's a feature!"

Thanks,
Rick