Agent assignment for a background task required

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Tue Aug 14 12:52:40 EDT 2007

Rick,
Sounds like the problem was in your original scenario - perhaps a
forgotten buffer refresh or something. The rest you describe behaves as it
should. A dialog task shouldn't error because of missing agents and a
background task should always execute.
Why not create a new task based on same object and try it.
Cheers,
Mike