Event does not get raised

Serge Boulay serge.boulay at n-spro.com
Wed Aug 8 16:37:34 EDT 2007

I just verified with the guy and he told me that he found out by putting a
breakpoint in CL_SWF_EVT_STRATEGY_SIBF_FB->PROCESS and found out that when
he changed the event to be executed in 'DEBUG' mode instead of "ASYNCHRON"
that it was working but he actually did not verify anything else.

Do you have this problem with all your instances because in his case it was
only in one of is.

Serge