Workflow Log Display

Mike Gambier madgambler at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 10:34:22 EDT 2007

Mike,

Probably worth mentioning that that's true only if:

a) you have logging turned on logging for your WF defintion (and this was
also the case when the instance started)...

b) the level of logging you have chosen is appropriate to what you want to
see, e.g. errors only

c) you haven't marked the step(s) you want to look at to be excluded from
the log...

d) you're looking at the log via the 'chronological view' not the Tree View
(which can be a bit odd at first).

At least I think these settings still hold true in 4.6c+...

Mike GT