Dynamic Texts in Task Description

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Tue Aug 7 15:49:18 EDT 2007

Go to the Task Description, Change Text, then from the Menu Goto->Change Editor.
You will need to bind the WF container you want to use and SapScript  commands.
Notice on the far left side, you have the Column Tags like so,

*      Default paragraph
B      Absatz geblockt
C      Zentriert
L      Absatz linksbündig
       Continuous text
=      Extended line
(      Raw line
/      Line feed
/=     Line feed and extended line
/(     Line feed and raw line
/:     Command line
/*     Comment line

Used like so,
/:     IF &DisplayDefualtText& = 'X'.
this is the default text.
/:     ELSE.
This is Special Text per the value in [DisplayDefualtTex]
/:     ENDIF.

Note: in the other editor, you can not simply add the &DisplayDefualtTex&. won't work there.
Must use the SapScript editor with these Tag boxes on left.

Have fun,
Rick