Shopping cart Item workflow with WS14500015

Sandeep Josyula sandeep.josyula at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 06:37:20 EDT 2007

Hi gurus,

We have an issue here regarding the workflow.

Once an approver approves the workitem, workflow is again resubmitting the
workitem.

Even the approval preview in the SC status is showing two lines -
first one says ""SC.. approved by MGR10 at 08/04/2007 12.30"
second line says ""SC..  in approval by MGR10 since 08/04/2007 12.30"

This problem is because a restart approval step event is being triggered.
Also the workflow container attribute APPROVER_LIST, the current approver
line is getting duplicated. Old line with approval state 0 and new with 2.
So it is resubmitting again.

Please help me asap. It is a very high priority deliverable for me.

Any notes/help will be extremely appreciated.

Thanks in advance

regards,
Sandeep Josyula