BUS2105.SiginificantlyChanged, Released, Rejected

Ananth write2ananth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 12:01:09 EDT 2007

Hi Jimmy,

Even I had encountered same problem with this sometime time.

>From the workflow, if the PR is rejected, then it is fine. But when
the PR is rejected by some other means outside the purview of the
workflow, then the released event is not triggered.

So had to communicate the end user to release/reject the PR only via
the workflow and not by different means.

Dont know whether this is the answer you had expected !!!

Regards
Ananth