"post" or "reject" parked invoice

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Wed Aug 1 02:45:23 EDT 2007

Rejected implies it sits there as parked document to me.

What does reject mean to parked document?  Ask someone to fix it , ie
route it to some for correction?

Otherwise you can delete if you like.

Potentially nothing to do outside of notify someone in case of reject.

What should reject do ?

Phil Soady
Solution Architect
Netweaver Consulting