Correlation Editor

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Mon Apr 30 10:57:13 EDT 2007

Hi Alon,
As you correctly quoted from the doco "...without having to enter the ID
of the object.". How exactly were you planning to implement this as an
attribute hmmm? ;-)

Ahhhh, yes therein lies the whole point! A correlation is a sortof reverse
relation to an unknown document that doesn't even have to exist. 'Reverse'
in the sense that the document related TO will provide the key if and when
it exists, not the document that we're working with. So you sent out a
quotation and wait for the sales order that references it to appear.

Cheers,
Mike