Wf Admin password change issue

praveen rajendran praveen.rajen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 16:25:23 EDT 2007

True chris,
  I recently ran into same issue.
WF-BATCH user was locked and password synch could not be done. But when we
unlocked it and tried synchronizing, the sych always failed.
We actually didn't delete WF-BATCH but changed it's password and then we
used SWUB transaction and synchronized the password.

Regards,
    PB

On 4/26/07, Barr, Chris <chris.barr at lmco.com> wrote:

>  Andy, I think you're right. The problem would be in the RFC destination
> because the password is there as well. We never change the WF-BATCH
> password. We have had issues with the WF-BATCH user being locked after a
> client copy and couldn't complete the auto customizing of the RFC
> destination. Our solution was to delete the WF-BATCH user and then run the
> customizing again with a user that had SAP_ALL. This created the WF-BATCH
> user again and the password with the RFC was in synch.
>

> *Chris Barr*
>
> Lockheed Martin - Enterprise Information Systems
>
> 1801 State Route 17C MD 0751, Owego, NY 13827
>
> 607-658-4095
>
> chris.barr at lmco.com

Thanks and Regards,
Praveen Rajendran