CATS Approval workflow

Smit, Henk henk.smit at logicacmg.com
Fri Apr 20 03:18:45 EDT 2007

Quick question.

In an existing ESS/MSS scenario we use to book overtime via CATS, a single-step workflow task is created for the manager to approve the overtime. Up to this day I was not able to find out how this task is created. It is not done via an event (at least no events & receivers show up in SWEL), it is not created by custom development, ...so help please ?

I assume it is somewhere customized, but can not find it out quickly. Must be someone who knows this by head...;-)

Thanx,

Henk Smit