SRM WF- Error: Approval workflow is ambiguious

Veit Unger veit.unger at de.ibm.com
Thu Apr 19 08:33:12 EDT 2007

Hi Akshay,

check your start condition for the one-step flow. All start conditions
must be mutually exclusive.

For example: If your condition for the 2step flow includes "AccCat = 'CC'
and POref = space", your 1step flow condition should contain "AccCat !=
'CC' and POref != space".

kind regards,
Veit

--
Dipl. WiInf. Veit Unger
-
veit.unger at de.ibm.com
Telefon: +(49) 170 914 7650
-
SerCon GmbH
Nahmitzer Damm 12 - 12277 Berlin . Germany
c/o IBM Deutschland GmbH
IBM Global Business Services

SerCon Service-Konzepte für Informations-Systeme GmbH
Geschäftsführung: Jörg Schimetzek, Bernhard Settele
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen

<akshay.bhagwat at wipro.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
19.04.2007 14:23
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

<sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
SRM WF- Error: Approval workflow is ambiguious

Hello All,

Background is, I am supposed to customize two step approval WF for invoice
with custom start conditions.
Std One step approval WF is activated and is working fine. But now, when I
add my new start conditios for customized WF, I am getting msg , Approval
workflow is ambiguious.
e.g. I have added start condition as Invoce.AccCat = 'CC' and
Invoice.POref = space for this custom WF.

How do I overcome this conflict and start my custom WF?

Thanks in advance
Regds,
Akshay

to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and
may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all
copies of this message and any attachments.

transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com