How to integrate a BSP in a workflow step?

patrick.j.de-valensart@gskbio.com patrick.j.de-valensart at gskbio.com
Wed Apr 18 03:36:43 EDT 2007

Hi Serge,

Thanks a lot for your explanation. But that is exactly what I would do if
there wasn't the constraint to have dynamic urls. To recap the issue:
- I have several bsp's.
- My workflow has a background step with a method that determines the bsp
to be called at each step and send emails accordingly.
- I want to modify that step so that the correct bsp url is returned in a
container element (instead of being sent out by email) and then have an
asynchronous step from which my bsp is executed.
But if I use the swfvisu mechanism it will always point to the same url,
right?

Thanks anyway and kind regards,
Patrick

----- Message from "Breslavets Sergey" <sergey.breslavets at volvo.com> on