Auto Forwarding

"Schrader N., Claude (Enap Refinerías) "Schrader N., Claude (Enap Refinerías)
Tue Apr 17 16:13:06 EDT 2007

Hi,

We have R\3 6.20 version and we do not have this option in SO16, but a time
ago I asked

a similar question to WUG and got and applied successfully the following
solution:

You can always activate table maintenance for table HRUS_D2 to manage

 the exceptions and or report on  user substitions in your organization.

CSN