Need Help in WS14500015 SRM Workflow

arghadip kar arghadipkar at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 11:33:11 EDT 2007

Hi All
         I am having an issue with WS14500015 SRM Workflow. The Badi has been implemented but it is retrieving only the First level for a particular Line item of a Shopping Cart. In other words it is not taking care of the Next approval level. The Workflow is getting completed though it requires further approval. Can you please tell me how this parameter ACTUAL_APPROVAL_INDEX should be taken care of. Is this parmeter used to pass the Approval Index of the Workflow for a particular Line Item. Can you explain me this thing with what value the parameter  ACTUAL_APPROVAL_INDEX  needs to be filled.

  Thanks
  Arghadip Kar