Auto Forwarding

Lalitha Sankaran lalisan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 10:25:47 EDT 2007

Hi,

I looked into SO16, but do not see any option to delete auto-forward for a
different user,
SO12 was no hep too, it lets me delete the auto-forward setup for myself,but
not for a different
user,

Is there any Admin kind of a Tcode that would let me delete the auto forward
setup for
a different user.

Appreciate it
Thank you.