Reporting Features for SAP

Schmidt, Jake (SN) jake.schmidt at spiritaero.com
Sat Apr 14 16:27:48 EDT 2007

Greetings,

I'm struggling to find SAP delivered reports formatted the way I'd like.
It seems that SWIA is one of the few reports that can be exported to a
spreadsheet and contains loads of information that can be modified via
columns.  Am I missing something?  Most of the other reports spit out a
list of work item IDs that I must double click, then I can hit the log
button.  What other reporting features are out there if any?
Also work items that come to...the WF Initiator show up in these reports
as Not Reserved.  This is maddening since it is only sitting in one
persons inbox.  My users' managers are used to being able to view what
their employees are working on.  I'd like to find some reporting feature
that a manager can enter in his org or a list of user IDs to see all
work items in work or ready for those users.  SWI5 gets you close, but
if the user hasn't started working the work item it is defaulted to not
reserved.  So a manager would see a list of different tasks under a
heading of not reserved.  He'd have to double click and open it...then
click the log button...then hit the agent button.  Ugh.

Appreciate any help you can offer in finding reports for users not just
an administrator.

Jake Schmidt
Spirit AeroSystems
Workflow Developer