UWL Issue

Dixit, Ravi Ravi.Dixit at au.fujitsu.com
Wed Apr 11 22:34:58 EDT 2007

Dear WUGgers

We recently started noticing some fields appearing (screen shot
attached) above the work items in the workflow tab of the UWL. This did
not happen before. The fields are a set of radio buttons prefixed by
"Work On:".
"Work On:      My Items      Items on Behalf Of  <here it has my name>
All Items".
Looks like it has something to do with Substitution but I do not have
Substitution turned on and if I click on the drop-down box next to
"items on behalf of" it has only my name.
Appreciate if someone faced a similar issue and has a resolution for
this.

Regards
Ravi

This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Limited, ABN 19 001 011 427. It is confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. No one else may read, print, store, copy or forward all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in error, please return to sender. Thank you.