WF Assign element value to key field of object type

Sriharsha_Medisetty Sriharsha_Medisetty at satyam.com
Tue Apr 10 08:27:33 EDT 2007

Hi all,

This is the first assignment on workflow.I need some help on my
requrement.it's urgent.

My aim is to send a workitem to know the PO creator with some
attachment.

Since Workflow will trigger with price block invoice event.  I can
captured  invoice number. From this number I am trying to get the
details of PO(BUS2081->GETDETAILS). Here I am facing problem. How I can
pass workflow element value to key element of object type(BUS2012). In
order to get the details I am using (BUS2012->GETDETAILS).

How I can send attachment along with workitem dynamically.

Please give me the steps in details.

Thanks & Regards,

Sri harsha M

DISCLAIMER: