Need Help in Workflow Template WS14500015

arghadip kar arghadipkar at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 07:58:25 EDT 2007

Hi All

  This is Arghadip. I am trying to use the Workflow Template WS14500015. I have implemented the BADI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI  but when I am triggering the Workflow the Workflow stays in Waiting State. I am not able to understand how this Workflow will proceed further. The Workflow gets completed without any agent determination if I do not implement the BADI. can anyone tell me why the Workflow is in waiting state.Any help will be appreciated.

  Arghadip
  arghadipkar at yahoo.com