Batch job for deadline monitoring running for 7 hours for particular time from 10pm to 11pm

Renier Walters workflowwalters at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 09:24:16 EDT 2007

Is this a constant occurrance?

If constant, are you running any jobs to cleanup your old items?  You can
schedule these via workflow config, report name is RSWWWIDE.  Be careful
what you delete!!

Additionally, most companies kick off their batch jobs during the evening
and early morning hours, I am no BASIS expert but this may use up work
processes that the deadline monitoring job requires.