How can i include a link for workitem in email notification's ?

Jammi Prasad jmc_sap at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 22:18:16 EDT 2006

Hello,

  I have developed a custom workflow from where i am sending remainder emails to both SAP inbox as well as Outlook if the agent does not complete processing of the workitem in given time period.

  Now, client has asked me to include a link in these emails which should take agent directly to the corresponding work item. I have no idea how this can be done.

  Any suggestion's please ?

  Regards,
  Jammi