viewing SAPMail in UWL

Jammi Prasad jmc_sap at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 23:32:59 EDT 2006

Andy Curtis,

  I am facing the same issue, notification not appearing UWL. Can you please elaborate little more on this what ecaxtly i need to tell Basis people ? Is this notification connector different than regular sap connect ?

  Thanks and looking forward replies.

  Thanks,

  Jammi Prasad

Andy Curtis <abcurtis at gmail.com> wrote:
    There is a 'SAP Office Notification Connector' that is in a pilot stage, that you can get from SAP.  We have it and it works well, delivering SAPMail to the Notifications tab in the UWL.  I have seen reference to it on the SDN about how to get it.

  Andy