ECC 6.0 -- Deleting workflow items in Business Workplace

Paul Vlasveld pvlasvel at adobe.com
Tue Sep 26 13:06:09 EDT 2006

Alon,
I have attached a file which shows the difference in the menu selection
in the SWBP-Inbox transaction between 4.7 and ECC 6.0.

In 4.7 the user is able to go to the more functions selection to change
the workitem.  In this selection , the user is able to delete the item
or change it.

In ECC6.0, the user is only able to change the work item description
from the more functions selection in the SWBP-Inbox

I think it is authorization related, but I cannot figure out with auth
object it is. I think in ECC 6.0 the auth object for changing the
workitem has changed.

Paul