sap_wapi_start_workflow

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Tue Sep 26 01:31:14 EDT 2006

Using which FM?

Return code 2 can be received e.g. if you have an exception assigned to
value 2. I'm sure you knew that, and I'm sure everyone else here knows
that. So what's my point? My point is that your message contains very
little information.

In addition to telling us what version you are using you have to tell us
exactly what it is that fails. Is it one of the macro calls to fill a
container? Is it in your function call?

Try again.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil OFT GBS BAS DEV SAP