Need help with LSO workflow

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Fri Sep 22 17:54:11 EDT 2006

Hello Fellow Workflowers,

Just wanted to share my findings on this subject.  If you use a custom workflow to replace the standard delivered SAP LSO Workflow, you must attach a class (CL_LSO_WORKITEM_EXIT_LOG) to the programming exits of the parent workflow template.  The course messages will then display properly on the portal via the BSP,

Cheers,
Sherie

Sherie Munday
Workflow Developer/Analyst