Automatic Forwarding

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Thu Sep 21 05:11:46 EDT 2006

Hi Joanne,
There are two types of substitution setup:
Active is when someone is going on vacation, all items will
automatically be visible to the sub.
Passive is when people set up a sub and leave the 'activate' unchecked.
The sub will not automatically see the items but can adopt the
substitution to view the other's inbox. This is useful for unforeseen
absence and it is recommended that everyone set up a permanent passive sub.

If this is followed then in theory you won't need the maintenance apart
from exceptional circumstances.

Hope that helps.
Cheers,
Mike