Credit release

Kobi Sasson ksasson at visonic.com
Wed Sep 20 02:50:57 EDT 2006

you can create new business object  zBUS2032 and add  attributes  credit
status
in the program you can fill in this field by code

                    "Bahor, Ed"
                    <Ed.Bahor at freudenbe       To:     <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                    rg-nw.com>                cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Credit release
                    sap-wug-bounces at mit
                    .edu

                    19/09/2006 16:02
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow
                    Users' Group"

I am new to the  workflow world.  For my first attempt I would like to send
a message to the  credit manager when a sales order goes on hold.  Which
business object  should I use?  It looks like I should use BUS2032 however
this does not  contain the overall credit status of the order which is in
table VBUK.  Any  guidance would be appreciated.

Ed