Web GUI functionality

deidre_logan@goodyear.com deidre_logan at goodyear.com
Tue Sep 19 16:35:37 EDT 2006

sorry.  We do have 4.7 but are not using the web gui.  I need to read a little more carefully.

Deidre Logan
SAP Basis Team
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
330-796-0215  GTN 446-0215

"Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information.  May Not Be Copied or Disseminated
                      Without Express Consent of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company"

             "Dan Stoicof" <dstoico1 at jhmi.edu>
             Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
                                                               <sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu>
             09/19/2006 04:25 PM                                                                                                   cc
                                                               <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                                                                                                                              Subject
                         Please respond to                     Re: Web GUI functionality
                    "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
                         <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Deidre:

We all have IE 6.0 and the preview pane is not there.  Are you on 4.7?
We are on 6.20 service pack 59.

Thanks,

Dan

>>> <deidre_logan at goodyear.com> 9/19/2006 4:08 PM >>>

We had issues with this if the user had Internet Explorer 7.0 loaded on
the PC.

When they took off Internet Explorer 7.0 back to IE 6.0 the preview
pane worked fine.

We have had a lot of issues with PC's with IE 7.0

             Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu

<sap-wug at mit.edu>

             09/19/2006 03:52 PM
                                                           cc

                                                      Subject
                         Please respond to                     Web GUI
functionality
                    "SAP Workflow Users' Group"

                         <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hello,

Does anyone know if the preview pane problem (or lack of it) in Web
GUI
has been solved?  We are in 4.7 and someone heard a "rumor" that it's
now functional.

Thanks!

Dan Stoicof
Workflow team