Virtual attribute is not showing in task description

Sandip Jana sandip.jana at in.ibm.com
Tue Sep 19 12:46:40 EDT 2006

Mark,

I am using OBJECT-KEY for internal calculation. Will it create the
problem?

Thanks,
Sandip

"Mark Pyc" <mark.pyc at gmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
09/19/2006 01:23 AM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Re: Virtual attribute is not showing in task description

G'day Sandip,

Does you virtual attribute use other attributes as part of it's internal
calculation? If so be sure that you're not assuming these other elements
will be resolved first. Be sure to use "SWC_GET_PROPERTY self..." to
access the other attributes.

Have fun,
Mark