Change Document Object for MM reservations

Nietz, Karl K Karl.Nietz at BHPBilliton.com
Mon Sep 18 02:15:09 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to generate a new change document object for MM reservations, since there is no standard change document object available in SCDO etc.  The idea is to use change documents to publish events for later worklow triggering.  The change document object generation info seems ok but when I access the generated dictionary structure in SE11 it is only partially-active.  I can manually activate in SE11, but change documents are not created when I then create/change/delete a reservation in MB21/22 etc.

The activation log in the dictionary structure indicates some sort of unactivated related table in the structure, but since the structure is very simple (based on table RKPF) it seems unlikely.  Is there something obvious that has been overlooked here?

Karl Nietz
GSAP Workflow Team Leader
Melbourne
Work: 61 3 8695 1157