BUS1065.HIRED - not being raised

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Wed Sep 13 20:09:46 EDT 2006

Thanks heaps Pat!

I created and activated an entry in the event type linkage table (trans
SWETYPV) and the event is published.

I know this is not how it was suppose to work, so I will apply the
relevant OSS notes.

Cheers

Cristiana

"Pat Schmidt" <pat_schmidt at hotmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
13/09/2006 01:04 AM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
Re: BUS1065.HIRED - not being raised

Christiana;

Check you have a active workflow attached to the event in the event type
linkage table (trans SWETYPV)

Check if note 904851 and 913330 will fix the problem.

Also check out this post on SDN.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/thread?threadID=124404

> [...]
>Subject: Re: BUS1065.HIRED - not being raised
>Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:44:19 +1000
>
>Thanks for that Werner,
>
>I checked SWEHR1 and I have the entry P 0001 blank BUS1065 there...
>
>I really have no idea where else to look! I always thought it was like
you
>said: provided you have SWEHR1 and SWEHR2 set up properly, life is good!
>
>Cheers,
>
>Cristiana
>

><Werner.Koessl at hirschvogel.de>
>Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
>12/09/2006 04:40 PM
>Please respond to
>"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

><SAP-WUG at mit.edu>
>cc
>
>Subject
>Re: BUS1065.HIRED - not being raised
>

>Hi Cristiana,
>
>check SWEHR1, if the following entry is set:
>Object Type: P
>Infotype: 0001
>Subtype: blank
>Object Type: BUS1065
>
>Normally you only need to have this entry and the entry you already
>posted!
>
>Regards,
>Werner.
>

>Message: 2
>Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:55:21 +1000
>From: "Cristiana D'Agosto" <cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com>
>Subject: BUS1065.HIRED - not being raised
>To: "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
><OFE2FCD3D5.9534E72D-ONCA2571E7.0009D037-CA2571E7.000A90C8 at au1.ibm.com>

>Hi all,
>
>I am ECC 6.0.
>
>It has been a while since I last developed workflows for HR but I don't
>remember having to do anything to make BUS1065.HIRED be raised.
>
>I am executing the standard Hiring event via PA40 and BUS1065.HIRED does
>not get published.
>
>I checked table T779W (transaction code SWEHR2) and I have the following
>entry (standard SAP entry):
>
>Object Type: P
>Infotype: 0001
>Subtype: blank
>Update op.: INS
>Activity: blank
>Sequence no.: 0
>Object Type: BUS1065
>Event: blank
>Function Module: HR_EVENT_RULES_PA0001
>
>I actually noticed that lots of the events that normally are raised
during

>the hiring are not being raised. I wonder if there is anything to do with
>authorisations?
>
>Have I missed anything? I really thought this one was a no-brainer,
>standard SAP stuff (obviously I am a bit rusty!). Perhaps a parameter
that

>I have to set somehwere?
>
>Thanks in advance for your help!
>
>Regards,
>
>Cristiana
>
>Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte
>Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese
E-Mail