Trigger an event when execute VF01 - Create Billing Document

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 11:24:37 EDT 2006

G'day Marina,

I don't know SD particularly well, but it seems to me that you've got a bit
confused in SWEC. The ChangeDocObject shouldn't be your business object but
the Change Document Object (different kind of object concept). A quick look
at the drop down and I guess you'd be looking for VERKBELEG. To be sure you
can look at what entries are created in table CDHDR as the C.D.O is part of
the key.

Also unless there is a good reason you shouldn't be refering to your
ZBILLINGDOC at all but rather using substitution and refering to VBRK.

Actually you say your subtype is ZVBRK, so what is ZBILLINGDOC? Maybe I'm
confused.

Have fun,
Mark