Reciprocal of 168

Claude Bourque cbourque at bank-banque-canada.ca
Tue Sep 12 11:16:01 EDT 2006

Mark,

Yes, O-S-P is Org Unit, Position, Person.

I agree with you that it's not standard. We build a fairly elaborate substitution utility that only allows a manager to pick substitutes 2-levels up and delegates 2-levels down. The 2-levels down was not easy since their is no reverse of 168 as you said.

Regards,

Claude