GIF images on WI Preview - Where are they stored?

Ruben Baldassarri rbaldassarri at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Sep 12 09:00:03 EDT 2006

Hi Andy,

I think you must use transaction SMW0 (or Tools->Web
development->Web repository) and select 'Binary data
for WebRFC applications'.
There you can add your own graphics in a customer
package, or browse the existing graphics (or any other
objects) in standard packages (for instance, package
SWL).

Best regards,
Ruben