Creating a SOFM from a BSP

Bill Craig billworkflow at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 18:18:02 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,
I am trying to create a SOFM from a PC file, using a BSP.  When the BSP file
upload program runs it creates a field of hex string data.  I want to use
this data in the create SOFM method, but I have not been successful.  I have
tried to convert the data from the hex string into a table of record types
RAW which is the 'content_hex' for create SOFM.  I have not had any luck
with this, and am wondering if anyone has a better way or done this
themselves.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Bill