Object attachments in a decision step

Tedde Taege ttaege at nebraska.edu
Fri Sep 8 10:55:15 EDT 2006

Inside of your workflow, you should have the element _Workitem.  The
_Workitem element is a business object of type flowitem.  It has a wealth
of information.  To access it inside of your task, you need to bind it
from the workflow into the standard task...  The import parameter of
business object method must be set up to accept the attribute from the
standard task.  You will need to create an import parameter of type
business object Flowitem.

After you make these connections, then you should be able to get object
inside of your method from the task container, instantiate it, and access
its attributes.
Tedde Taege
University of Nebraska Computing Services Network
SAP Development   402 472-7544

Márton Zsolt <Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
09/08/2006 09:43 AM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: Object attachments in a decision step

Hi all,

We are in 5.0.
I’m using a custom method as a default method for a business object. I
have to use the workflow id (or the task id ) in my method. Is this
possible, to get this information (WS…..) ?
I tried the following abap code

swc_get_element container '_Workitem' workingwi.
swc_get_property workingwi 'WorkitemTask' task.

but, the task is empty.
Thanks
Zsolt