Need help with LSO workflow

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Thu Sep 7 11:05:10 EDT 2006

Hello Fellow Workflowers,

Does anyone have experience with the Learning Solutions workflow?  We
want to replace the standard flow with a custom one and we have run into
some difficulties.  When the standard flow is triggered the instance is
written to a table (LSOWF_RUNNING) and is removed from that table upon
completion/cancellation.  This triggers certain verbage on the BSP and
"locks" on the Training Type.  Our workflow is properly triggered, but
the instance does not get written to the table, and thus the verbage and
"locks" behavior differs.  We are trying to determine where the code
resides that causes those standard workflow instances to be written to
the table, so that we can copy that behavior for our custom flow.  Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers,
Sherie

Sherie Munday
Workflow Developer/Analyst