Attachments tr. code

Márton Zsolt Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu
Fri Sep 1 05:22:14 EDT 2006

Hi Mark,

Yes, that's it.

Thanks.

Zsolt

________________________________

From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of Mark Pyc
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 10:48 AM
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: Re: Attachments tr. code

G'day Zsolt,

Are you talking the default transaction you're taken to when you click on the link within a Workitem for example? This is controlled by the Default Method specified at the header level of the object (Hat icon within SWO1). You can change this to your own method, but it just can't need any parameters to be passed.

Have fun,

Mark