Agent assignment for the standard task

akshay.bhagwat@wipro.com akshay.bhagwat at wipro.com
Mon Oct 30 22:33:02 EST 2006

Thanks for the inputs,  Jane...

Regards,

Akshay Bhagwat

SAP Practice

Wipro Technologies

': +91 20 2293 3700 x 3608
Fax: +91 20 2293 3756

________________________________

From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf
Of Jane Simonetti
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 9:40 PM
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: RE: Agent assignment for the standard task

We did not transport this change to our other systems.  In our QA and
PRD systems, the TRSP CORR entry has an 'X'.  As long as your DEV system
does not have the 'X', your task attribute related customizing request
will move to the other systems.

Jane Simonetti
Enterprise Technical Developer
Business Technology Projects