Parked By Field - FS10N

Dale Brown dale.brown at duke.edu
Mon Oct 30 16:58:51 EST 2006

Generator Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium)
Transaction FS10N contains fields for ALV list after the initial report on account summary records appears. Double click on a line to see ALV report. " Parked by"  is not listed in hidden fields, but user name is.
Since going live with workflow and documents all being posted by WF-BATCH, user would like to see parked by field added to the fields list to show on ALV.
Has anyone encountered this request already and is there a solution currently in place or one recommended?
We are running on release 4.7 .
Thanks .

Dale R. Brown
Duke University
OIT Application and Database Services
919.684.5341
http://faithforthefamily.com/sure.cfm c
http://www.wpipbereanradio.org/sermons/somewhereforeverberean.html c
Because I care about you, I trust you will take the time to visit the links marked c .