Administrator comments to workflow log

Zavier, Johnson JZavier at Suncor.com
Mon Oct 30 15:09:19 EST 2006

All,
 As a workflow administrator, if I am taking some manual action to a
workflow task(eg: Manual forward, Manual complete etc), is there any way
I can document  the details why I took this action for later reference
or audit purpose?. I am looking for a way to attach e-mail, or write
details and attach to the workflow item so that I can go back in future
and show the auditing?.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Johnson Zavier
SAP ABAP/Workflow

This e-mail contains confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.  Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the e-mail or the information it contains, is strictly forbidden.