Filtering required for Task used for error handling

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Fri Oct 27 05:46:34 EDT 2006

Hi Akshay,
Have a look at dynamic columns. They'll do what you're after in the inbox.
Search sap help for your version for keywords "Dynamic Columns Business
Workplace"

For reporting/statistics you probably have to query the container for each
task, but usually you're better off reporting on from the business object
side of things for this type of info (e.e. look to your application tables
for a breakdown of documents/code),

Cheers,
Mike