Can we add 2 more levels in PR release stategy

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 13:12:35 EDT 2006

Hi Dart Jocelyn,
First thanks for your brilliant response, next I have
a huge customized workflow, is that you are suggesting
me to create user decision steps for the additional
approvals or your suggesting me to use the user
decision steps already WF has.
Plus how to set the release in background if they have
general task with role in WF. Please advise me I
truely appreciated.
Many Thanks,
My Regards,
Qhurram